Monday, September 8, 2008

She's moved?!?

She has!.... kind of.  But it's only for a couple of weeks, folks, so... I didn't say good-bye.  I didn't throw a big party with a slip-n-slide and apple cider, or even just a BBQ.  "Why not?" you ask.  Well, it just doesn't feel real yet, or forever.  I'll be back in DC for my friend Bekah's wedding mid-October, and then I'll be back to do A Christmas Carol at Ford's from Nov. 11 to the end of December.  And, since I'm subletting here in LA and not looking for a permanent place to live yet, I feel like I'm just visiting.  And you don't throw a party when you go visiting.  You throw a party when you move, so wait until December and I promise you cider.  Lots and lots of cider. 

With that said, to catch you up on my journey West and the journey still to come, I have started this blog.  Enjoy!


No comments: